Not all landscapes are treated equal, so not all landscaping companies should be treated equal. At 3D Design Group, our design team thrives on producing a landscape road map that will lead to a successful implementation of a one-of-a-kind outdoor creation specific to you and your home.
The steps below will walk you through our extensive landscape design process to make sure we understand your goals and solve your landscape challenges.
3D Design Group’s 10 Step Landscape Design Process
- Initial consultation and review of Client Questionnaire from phone interview
- Detailed site assessment, evaluation, data collection & photos
- Gather site survey, understanding elevations, drainage, boundaries and structures
- Prepare for above & below ground obstacles (septic field, well, utilities, etc.)
- Assess established landscape elements including mature trees, fences, walls
- Establish reasonable budget/allowances for potential project
- Procure design agreement contract – Fees vary based on project scope, site difficulties and timelines
- Enter data into CAD layout “Dynascape” program to produce an initial drawing to scale
- Based on computer drawings, continue to create and revise drawings to match customer site challenges and landscaping goals including innovative/functional hardscape and softscape products
- Design team and customer evaluation and discussion of the initial design, make any adjustments if necessary
- Create comprehensive material list, estimate of project costs as it relates to the overall budget and provide an estimate of project timeline
- Present final design creation & bid at landscape site or in-store showroom
- Make any revisions or changes to plan after initial presentation and prepare to begin the project
3D Design Group is your source for high quality and expertly designed landscaping in and around the Brighton, MI community. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our landscape design process team.